A new initiative aiming to prevent the sale of counterfeit goods in markets across North Wales has been launched.
In the first joint-initiative of its kind in the UK, six neighbouring local authorities across North Wales have joined forces to support the region’s local markets and keep them fake-free by simultaneously introducing the Real Deal charter at 16 markets.
The project has been launched now to enable Real Deal market procedures and advice for traders to be in place in the run-up to the busy Christmas shopping season. Continue reading
- Real Deal Selby is first in North Yorkshire
- Real Deal Award for NABMA
- The Chartered Trading Standards Institute’s Business Companion
- Black Isle Show Will be The Real Deal
- National Markets Group launches inaugural awards to recognise achievements in tackling IP crime
- National Markets Group and National Trading Standards eCrime Team Join Forces
- London’s Portobello and Golborne Road Market is the Real Deal
- Diploma in Consumer Affairs and Trading Standards (DCATS)
- Enforcement News