In the first joint-initiative of its kind in the UK, Anglesey has joined forces with the five other North Wales authorities to support the Real Deal Charter.
The Real Deal Charter has been introduced at markets across the North Wales region, including Llangefni. The project is being co-ordinated by Trading Standards Officers from the six North Wales authorities and will provide Real Deal market procedures and advice for traders.
- Better Camden Markets with Real Deal
- NABMA Conference, Birmingham 2016
- IP Crime Report
- ACG Conference 2015: IP Minister, Baroness Neville-Rolfe’s Keynote Address
- NEWS ROUND-UP
- North Yorkshire Trading Standards ‘Pop-Up’ at Selby Market
- Partnership Work at Camden
- Perth & Kinross Council and Errol Sunday Market sign Real Deal Charter
- North Wales’ Markets Welcome Real Deal