During the current coronavirus crisis, the Real Deal office remains available for contact via telephone and/or email. If you have any questions about the campaign, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01943 609247. We will look forward to assisting you now … Continue reading
The theme of partnership in action underpins the Real Deal campaign, which, since its inception by the National Markets Group for IP Protection (NMG) in 2009, has been funded by IP rights owners and their representatives. In 2019-2020, these include: the BPI, the Industry Trust for IP Awareness, P&G, Palmer Biggs IP Solicitors, the Premier League, React, Sky, Superdry, Surelock, Ted Baker, WRI Group and other brand members of the ACG. Their financial support has ensured the campaign’s longevity over the past decade and underpins its sustainability for the future.
Furthermore, the campaign is endorsed by all the key stakeholders who have an interest in ensuring fake-free trading, including the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI), Trading Standards Scotland, the National Trading Standards e-Crime Team (NTSeCT), the IPO and by industry groups representing the interests of IP rights owners, market operators (NABMA) and market traders (NMTF).
Thanks to the long-standing support of our sponsors and partners, the Real Deal marked its 10th anniversary in 2019, making it one of the longest-running IP protection campaigns in the UK. We are now looking forward to the next ten years and beyond! To become involved, contact email@example.com
- Consumer Empowerment Alliance poster is the ‘Real Deal’
- Keeping shoppers safe from rogue traders and counterfeits: 10th anniversary of Real Deal ‘Fake Free Markets’ Charter
- Dudley says no to fakes – and welcomes the Real Deal
- KEEPING IT REAL AT NEWTON ABBOT MARKET
- Working Together to Keep Perthshire Market Fake-Free
- Commitment to Real Deal stops sale of counterfeit clothing at Black Isle Show
- REAL DEAL IS A PERFECT TEN
- Pembrokeshire Trading Standards and Carew Market sign Real Deal to ensure fake-free shopping
- NEW INITIATIVE TO CURB THE SALE OF FAKE GOODS ON SOCIAL MEDIA