CAMPAIGN CHALKS UP 10 YEARS PROTECTING MARKET SHOPPERS AND BUSINESSES FROM THE THREAT OF FAKE GOODS
At the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) Annual Symposium in Brighton today, the National Markets Group for IP Protection celebrated the 10th anniversary of its Real Deal Campaign for Fake-Free Markets, making it one of the longest-running IP protection awareness campaigns in the UK.
- Pembrokeshire Trading Standards and Carew Market sign Real Deal to ensure fake-free shopping
- NEW INITIATIVE TO CURB THE SALE OF FAKE GOODS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Hundreds of markets in partnership with trading standards partners are helping to support innovation and growth
- BRISTOL SAYS YES TO FAKE-FREE MARKET SHOPPING
- Stockton Market is the Real Deal
- Recognition for Staffordshire Trading Standards as more market organisers come on board to ensure goods are the Real Deal
- Armagh’s Shambles Market is the Real Deal
- Hear ye, hear ye! Derry and Strabane join the Real Deal.
- Gloucestershire County Council Trading Standards Launch Real Deal